Shipping and Policies
All orders will be processed and shipped within 2 working days of placing an order. Should there be a delay in your order you will be contacted via email.
Returns or Exchanges
Please contact me within 5 working days if there is a problem with your order.
We do not offer refunds on items purchased incorrectly.
If an item is damaged please contact us for an exchange.
Sale items cannot be returned.
Customers are responsible for postage of returns or exchanges.
We do not accept cancellations.
Customs and import taxes
Customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Information we collect
To complete an order there is certain information you must provide, such as name, email, address and phone number.
How we use this information
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– Information needed for our services such as customer support, queries and information to complete orders;
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
– Legal obligations such as a court order or in connection with a legal claim if necessary;
– Internal audit practice.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Customer information is important to our business. Information is only shared for limited reasons and circumstances such as:
– PayPal. Information is shared with PayPal to fulfil orders;
– Service Providers. Information is shared to fulfil orders such as postal services. Only limited and necessary information will be provided.
– Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Black Sheep Dispenserers LTD is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via our contact page.